How long to boil salmon?
How to cook salmon
to make a salad or for baby food
1. Scale salmon and cut into pieces.
2. Pour water in a pot and put it on high heat.
3. Add salt and the salmon pieces after boiling.
4. Cook the salmon pieces for 10 minutes.
Salted salmon recipe
To prepare the dish you will need to have a medial piece of salmon weighing a pound, 2 tablespoons of salt, 3 tablespoons of sugar, pepper - 8-9 pc, 3-4 bay leaves.
Rinse salmon, dry with a towel. Cut the salmon along the spine, remove the bones, the skin is not removed. Rub the salt, mixed with sugar. Connect the pieces with skin on top, put spices on top. It with a cotton cloth, put in a bag. Store in a refrigerator, turn over the fish in 1 day, leave it for 2 days. Cut into thin slices and serve with lemon wedges and herbs.
Slightly salted salmon may be stored after salting for only 2-3 days maximum.
Salmon soup recipe
Salmon heads - 3 pieces
Salmon fillet - 300 grams
Potatoes - 6 pieces
Onion - 1 head
Carrot - 1 big or 2 small
Tomato - 1 big or two small
Peppercorn - 5-7 pieces
Bay leaf - 3-4 leaves
Dill - to taste
The ingredients are indicated for 3-liters pot
Salmon Ukha Soup recipe
1. Put the salmon head on the cutting board, cut in half and remove gills.
2. Put the salmon heads in cold water in a pot, bring water to a boil and cook for 30 minutes skimming off the scum.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1 centimeter cubes.
4. Pour the tomatoes with boiling water, peel them and cut pulp into cubes.
5. Peel and chop finely the onion.
6. Peel and shred the carrot.
7. Add the potato, tomato, onion and carrot in the broth.
8. Then add salmon fillet slices, season with pepper and salt.
9. After boiling cook for 20 minutes, wrap a pot with Ukha in a blanket and let it stay for half an hour.
10. Serve the ready-made Salmon Ukha with lemon slices and sprinkle with dill.
11. You may serve Ukha with cream aside.
12. Before removing Salmon Ukha from heat you may add 50 grams of vodka and some sugar, then Ukha will be "smoky".