The boiling time for small sausages
Small sausages should be boiled for 5 to 7 minutes.
How to properly cook sausages
- Do not clean sausages before cooking.
- To sausages are easy to clean when you snick the peel along with a knife.
- Cooked sausage is easier to clean when it is hot.
- If the sausages are in natural skins, they do not need to be cleaned. :)
- If you are in doubt about the quality of sausages, it is better to cut the sausage in the ends before cooking - all harmful substances will come out while boiling.